LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION
OF LUXURY HOME
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH 12:00 NOON
TO BE HELD ONSITE AT THE HOME:
205 SOUTH DONLEE DRIVE, ST. GEORGE, UTAH 84770
A $10,000 Bidder Deposit in the form of a Cashier's Check is required to bid
(to be returned to unsuccessful bidders immediately following the auction)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COPY OF RECENT PROPERTY APPRAISAL:
Auction Preview Dates & Times:
- Saturday, September 2nd at 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday, September 8th at 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, September 9th at 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon (Two Hours Prior to Sale)
See Bidder Terms Below (more details to be added soon)...
(1) Qualified Bidders. Only “Qualified Bidders” may participate at the Auction Sale. No person will be deemed to be a Qualified Bidder, unless the person:
(i) Delivers to Statewide a deposit, which shall be a cashier’s check in an amount not less than $10,000.00 (“Auction Deposit”).
(ii) Executes a Deposit and Obligation Agreement, which will require the bidder to agree to the following:
a. that the bidder represents and warrants that bidder has the ability to perform at the Auction Sale and has cash readily available to pay the bidder’s highest bid, less the Auction Deposit, within 30-days of close of the Auction Sale;
b. that bidder understands that the Auction Deposit of the bidder making the highest and best bid (“Successful Bidder”) shall be wholly non-refundable;
c. that bidder agrees to be bound by any auction procedures approved by the Seller that will be provided to the bidder prior to or contemporaneously with the Deposit and Obligation Agreement;
d. that bidder understands that the sale of the Property is AS IS WHERE IS with no representations or warranties of any kind;
e. that bidder agrees that bidder’s last offer made at the Auction Sale is irrevocable, and that upon becoming the Successful Bidder or “Back-Up Bidder”, the bid is irrevocable until the “Sale Closing Date” and
f. that bidder understands that, unless otherwise agreed to in advance by the Seller, bidder must be present at the Auction Sale, or be represented by a qualified agent who has provided proof satisfactory to the Seller of the representative’s ability to act on behalf of the bidder at the Auction Sale.
(2) Terms of Sale. The Property shall be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS,” without warranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied.
(3) Successful Bidders. At the close of the Auction Sale, the bidder making the highest and best offer, as determined by the Seller, will be the “Successful Bidder.”
(4) Back-Up Bids. Statewide may accept, with approval from the Seller, a “Back-Up Bid” for the sale of the Property from a “Back-Up Bidder.” A Back-Up Bid must be accompanied by a written agreement from the Back-Up Bidder (i) stating the amount of its Back-Up Bid, which shall not be less than the last bid the Back-Up Bidder made during the Auction Sale, (ii) agreeing that its Back-Up Bid is irrevocable through the Sale Closing Date, (iii) agreeing that its Auction Deposit will become non-refundable if the Back-Up Bidder becomes a Successful Bidder, and (iv) agreeing to be obligated in the event that the Auction Sale to the Successful Bidder does not close.
(5) Warranty. Neither Statewide nor its representatives, employees or agents, makes any representation or promise, oral or written, to any person, including without limitation, prospective bidders or purchasers, which is contrary to the terms and conditions of sale contained in this Agreement.
(6) Seller Discretion. The Seller has the right to control all aspects of the Auction Sale, including but not limited to the method of sale, closing or cancelling the Auction Sale, method of payment, acceptance of Back-Up Bids, and enforcement of the Auction Sale and Successful Bid(s) made at the Auction Sale. Whether a bid is the highest and best bid is within the sole discretion of the Seller.
(7) Closing. The Seller will close the sale of the Property to the Successful Bidder(s) within thirty (30) days of the close of the Auction Sale.