CLOSED BUSINESS (FORMERLY MALAWI'S PIZZA)
NOW ACCEPTING OFFERS
ON ALL FF&E
CONTACT STATEWIDE AUCTION COMPANY IF INTERESTED IN MAKING AN OFFER ON
ANY OR ALL OF THE RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT, FIXTURES OR FURNISHINGS (SEE PHOTOS BELOW):
801-521-5600 OR SALES@STATEWIDEAUCTIONCO.COM
All Assets are located at 1626 E 3500 N in Lehi, Utah 84003 - Dismantling and removal will be the responsibility of the buyer(s)
· Most auctions are conducted with a live auctioneer selling a variety of items that include real property as well as all types of personal property
· Individual bidder's card will state the conditions and terms for most auction bidding. Additional or unusual terms will be announced at the time of sale. When registering, a bidder number is assigned to you. This registration will require a name, address, phone number, and drivers license number. This bidder number will be used for your individual bidding. Whenever you are the highest bidder on any lot, the amount and items purchased are entered into our auction computer file. Upon completion of the auction, you may simply show your bid card to our checkout staff and you will be given an itemized list of your purchases and their cost.
· All prospective bidders are welcome to view and inspect the property prior to the actual sale. Taking time to look at the items for sale is strongly encouraged. Each auction will have listed times for preview. Please check our upcoming events for places and times for inspection as wells as the auctions.
· "Things to remember before bidding" All of our items are sold "As Is". There are no written or implied guaranties. All of our items are sold "Where is". The successful bidder is responsible for removing their purchased items from the sale. It will be the bidders responsibility to determine the sale condition on each item they purchase. All of our auction sales are final. The successful bidders are responsible for removing all purchased items immediately following the auction.
· Payment-All items must be paid in full, immediately after the auction, unless authorized by Statewide Auction Company. We accept Cash or Certified funds. (Certified funds would be a cashier's check made payable to Statewide Auction Co., for the full amount). Wire Transfers or Checks accompanied with verified Bank Letters may be acceptable but require advanced authorization from Statewide Auction Co. Should any changes become necessary, on the day of the auction, by agents of Statewide Auction Co., these changes will take priority over any other prior statements.
· When you are bidding on any item, you show acceptance of the listed terms and conditions and any and all others announced at the time of sale.