GOVERNMENT FORECLOSURE AUCTION OF REAL PROPERTY
THURSDAY, JANUARY 21ST, 2:00 PM
AUCTION LOCATION: 284 WEST 500 SOUTH, PANGUITCH, UTAH 84759
No Minimums, No Buyer's Premiums - Highest Bid Subject to Approval by USDA RD
$5,000 Bidder Deposit Required To Bid (to be returned immediately to unsuccessful bidders)
Description of Property:
Single Family Home
Address: 284 West 500 South, Panguitch, Utah 84759 (Garfield County)
Lot Size: N/A
Year Built: 2009
Parcel #: 07-0063-0770
Real Estate Taxes: N/A
Exterior Walls: Siding
Legal: Beginning at the Southwest Corner of Lot 3 Block 58 Panguitch Town Survey, and running thence North 100.00 feet; thence East 129.00 feet; thence South 100.00 feet; thence West 129.00 feet to the point of beginning.
No. Bedrooms: 3
No. Bathrooms: 2
Sq. Ft. Living Area: 1,284
Heating: Forced Air
Cooling: Central Air
Garage: Attached 2 Car
Auction Preview: Thursday, January 21st at 1:00 PM (One Hour Prior to the Auction)
See Additional Terms and Detail below...
Bidder Terms & Auction Detail (additional terms, revisions & modifications may be added - check back for updates)
1. Auction. The Auction is scheduled to take place on Thursday, January 21st, 2016 and will begin at 2:00 PM. It is to be conducted on site at 284 West 500 South, Panguitch, Utah 84759 by Statewide Auction Company. The Associate Broker is Raelyn Austin of Turn Key Real Estate. The Auction Sale is subject to Seller Approval.
2. Preview. The interior of the Property will be made available for inspection on Thursday, January 21st, 2016 at 1:00 PM (one hour prior to the auction). Inspection of the exterior and surroundings is permitted to take place at the convenience of prospective bidders.
3. Seller. The seller of the real property is the United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development (USDA RD).
4. Property Information. Interested parties may obtain information about the Property by visiting www.StatewideAuctionCo.com or by contacting Associate Broker, Raelyn Austin of Turn Key Real Estate at (801) 420-0637. Prior to the Auction Sale, prospective bidders are encouraged to inspect the Properties, review available reports, plat maps, surveys, etc…
5. Condition. The Properties shall be sold as is, unrepaired, WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, as to any matter.
Prospective bidders rely solely on their independent investigation in purchasing the Property, including physical inspections and inspection of documents. Successful bidders will release Seller from all claims and liabilities regarding the environmental condition of the Property.
6. Registration and Deposit. To obtain a bidder’s card, a deposit in the amount of $5,000 is required at the time of auction and shall be applied to the purchase price at the time of closing. This deposit is to be in the form of a cashier’s check made payable to Statewide Auction Company and will be refunded to unsuccessful bidders on the day of the auction. In the event that the winning bidder's offer is not accepted by the Seller, the deposit shall be promptly refunded. Each bidder making a deposit shall be bound by all the terms of the Auction Sale.
7. Bid Procedure. Seller shall conduct the Auction Sale through Statewide Auction Company. Bids must be for payment in full at the closing by certified funds. Upon bids receiving acceptance, the successful bidders must sign an obligation agreement confirming the bid. The successful bidders’ deposit shall then become nonrefundable, except upon Seller’s default.
8. Phone Bids. Bidders may also participate in the Auction Sale via telephone by pre-registering and submitting their bidder deposit of $5,000 at least one day in advance of the Auction. Pre-registered Bidders will be provided a telephone conference phone number, pass
code, and instructions for bidding via telephone.
9. Closing. Closing is to take place within 14 business days of the Auction Sale.
10. Backup Purchasers. The second place bidders of the Property will be recorded as the “Backup Purchaser” should the first place purchaser fail to close for any reason.
11. Liens. The Property will be sold free and clear of liens.
12. Property Taxes. Property taxes will be shared on a pro rata basis between the Seller and purchaser.
13. Title Insurance. The Seller will provide owner’s title insurance policy.
14. Property Transfer. At the closing, the seller shall convey the Property via Quit Claim Deed.
15. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Utah.
16. Disclaimer. Statewide Auction Company, Raelyn Austin of Turn Key Real Estate, and Seller have obtained information about the Property from sources that they deem to be reliable, however, they make no warranties as to the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for errors or omissions in, advertisements, brochures or other promotional statements and materials relating to the Auction Sale. The terms of the announcement made by the Seller at the time of the Auction Sale shall take precedence over all such materials.