REPOSSESSIONS & BANKRUPTCY VEHICLES
LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15TH AT 10:00 AM
LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION TO BE HELD AT
STATEWIDE AUCTION COMPANY:
200 NORTH 1000 WEST, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
(AT THE UTAH STATE FAIRPARK, NEXT TO THE DMV)
2017 Harley Davidson XL1200, VIN: 1HD1LC310HC423106, Miles: 2,428
2015 Ford Fusion, VIN: 3FA6P0UU8FR279859, Miles: 80,154
2015 Dodge Journey, VIN: 3C4PDDBG6FT538556, Miles: 85,846
2015 Chrysler 200, VIN: 1C3CCCAB6FN661814, Miles: 44,312
2014 Kia Optima, VIN: 5XXGN4A79EG326131, Miles: 57,771
2014 Dodge Dart, VIN: 1C3CDFBB9ED799851, Miles: 76,523
2014 Hyundai Sonata, VIN: 5NPEB4ACXEH918056, Miles: 66,795
2014 Hyundai Elantra, VIN: 5NPDH4AE3EH533370, Miles: 104,641
2013 Dodge Dart, VIN: 1C3CDFCA4DD326542, Miles: 57,084
2012 Mazda 3, VIN: JM1BL1V86C1658649, Miles: 111,052
2011 Ford Fusion, VIN: 3FAHP0HA9BR244377, Miles: 102,805
2011 Hyundai Sonata, VIN: 5NPEC4AC7BH262813, Miles: 74,674
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe, VIN: 5XYZGDAB1BG005098, Miles: 131,584
2010 BMW 328xi, VIN: WBAWV5C50AP098548, Miles: 95,275
2009 Infiniti G37, VIN: JNKCV61F19M362041, Miles: 104,967
2009 BMW X3, VIN: WBXPC93459WJ30278, Miles: 105,166
2004 Ford F150, VIN: 1FTPW14584KC62853, Miles: 149,575
2004 Dodge Dakota, VIN: 1D7HG38N14S536181, Miles: 176,663
2003 Lexus GS300, VIN: JT8BD69S330185362, Miles: 190,155
2000 Toyota Tacoma, VIN: 4TAPM62N6YZ633054, Miles: 162,578
2001 International 4700 Diesel Box Truck, VIN: 1HTSCAAM71H379141, Miles: 304,415
1999 Freightliner FL60 Diesel Box Truck, VIN: 1FV3GFAC3XHA02526, Miles: 218,990
Auction Preview: Friday, December 14th 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM or Saturday at 9:00 AM (1 Hr Prior to the Auction Sale)
More Vehicles, Descriptions and Photos to be added here soon...
Bidder Terms & Agreement:
· Registration: All Bidders are required to register. Registration is available at the auction preview or day of auction sale. Bidders receive an individual bidder's card that will state the conditions and terms for most auction bidding. Any special or additional terms will be announced at the time of sale.
· Payment: Vehicle purchases will be subject to a 5% Buyer's Premium and Sales Tax (unless purchaser can provide documentation of tax exemption). All purchases must be paid in full, immediately after the auction, unless authorized by Statewide Auction Company (appropriate deposits may be accepted with submission of remaining funds by next business day before noon). We accept Cash or Certified funds. (Certified funds would be a cashier's check made payable to Statewide Auction Co., for the full amount). Wire Transfers or Checks accompanied with verified Bank Letters may be acceptable but require advanced authorization from Statewide Auction Company.
A Bill of Sale, Repossession Statement and the Vehicle's Title will be provided at checkout. Should any changes become necessary on the day of the auction by agents of Statewide Auction Co., these changes will take priority over any other prior statements.
· Bidding: At registration, a bidder number is assigned to you. This registration will require a name, address, phone number, and drivers license number. This bidder number will be used for your individual bidding. Whenever you are the highest bidder on any lot, the amount and items purchased are entered into our auction computer file. Upon completion of the auction, you may simply show your bid card to our checkout staff and you will be given an itemized list of your purchases and final costs.
· Auction Previews: All prospective bidders are welcome to view and inspect the property prior to the actual sale. Taking time to look at the items for sale is strongly encouraged. Each auction will have listed times for preview.
Please check our upcoming events for places and times for inspection.
· Things to remember before bidding: All of our items are sold "As Is". There are no written or implied guaranties. All of our items are sold "Where is".
For this auction: All bids are subject to Seller approval. Both our Seller and Auctioneer reserve the right to either accept or decline any bids.
· Removal: The successful bidder is responsible for removing their purchased items from the sale. It will be the bidders responsibility to determine the sale condition on each item they purchase. All of our auction sales are final. The successful bidders are responsible for removing all purchased items immediately following the auction.
When you are bidding on any item, you effect in agreement and show acceptance of all the listed terms and conditions and any and all others announced at the time of sale.