LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27TH AT 10:00 AM
LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION TO BE HELD AT
STATEWIDE AUCTION COMPANY:
200 NORTH 1000 WEST, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
(AT THE UTAH STATE FAIRPARK, NEXT TO THE DMV)
2015 Nissan Altima, VIN: 1N4AL3AP9FC137167, Miles: 55501
2014 Volkswagen Jetta, VIN: 3VWD07AJ6EM372557, Miles: 58719
2014 Ford Focus, VIN: 1FADP3F24EL149532, Miles: 27095
2014 Ford Fiesta, VIN: 3FADP4EJXEM151587, Miles: 89551
2012 Ford Explorer, VIN: 1FMHK8F88CGA42142, Miles: 115503
2011 Toyota Sienna, VIN: 5TDXK3DC4BS047143, Miles: 119070
2011 Ford Fusion, VIN: 3FAHP0KC3BR165359, Miles: 73697
2011 Dodge Ram, VIN: 3D7TT2HT4BG547033, Miles: 128025
2010 Mercury Mariner, VIN: 4M2CN8B7XAKJ12019, Miles: 39336
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser, VIN: 3C4FY58B95T501016, Miles: 118832
Auction Preview: Friday, October 26th 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM or Saturday at 9:00 AM (1 Hr Prior to the Auction Sale)
Bidder Terms & Agreement:
· Registration: All Bidders are required to register. Registration is available at the auction preview or day of auction sale. Bidders receive an individual bidder's card that will state the conditions and terms for most auction bidding. Any special or additional terms will be announced at the time of sale.
· Payment: Vehicle purchases will be subject to a 5% Buyer's Premium and Sales Tax (unless purchaser can provide documentation of tax exemption). All purchases must be paid in full, immediately after the auction, unless authorized by Statewide Auction Company (appropriate deposits may be accepted with submission of remaining funds by next business day before noon). We accept Cash or Certified funds. (Certified funds would be a cashier's check made payable to Statewide Auction Co., for the full amount). Wire Transfers or Checks accompanied with verified Bank Letters may be acceptable but require advanced authorization from Statewide Auction Company.
A Bill of Sale, Repossession Statement and the Vehicle's Title will be provided at checkout. Should any changes become necessary on the day of the auction by agents of Statewide Auction Co., these changes will take priority over any other prior statements.
· Bidding: At registration, a bidder number is assigned to you. This registration will require a name, address, phone number, and drivers license number. This bidder number will be used for your individual bidding. Whenever you are the highest bidder on any lot, the amount and items purchased are entered into our auction computer file. Upon completion of the auction, you may simply show your bid card to our checkout staff and you will be given an itemized list of your purchases and final costs.
· Auction Previews: All prospective bidders are welcome to view and inspect the property prior to the actual sale. Taking time to look at the items for sale is strongly encouraged. Each auction will have listed times for preview.
Please check our upcoming events for places and times for inspection.
· Things to remember before bidding: All of our items are sold "As Is". There are no written or implied guaranties. All of our items are sold "Where is".
For this auction: All bids are subject to Seller approval. Both our Seller and Auctioneer reserve the right to either accept or decline any bids.
· Removal: The successful bidder is responsible for removing their purchased items from the sale. It will be the bidders responsibility to determine the sale condition on each item they purchase. All of our auction sales are final. The successful bidders are responsible for removing all purchased items immediately following the auction.
When you are bidding on any item, you effect in agreement and show acceptance of all the listed terms and conditions and any and all others announced at the time of sale.