LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION
CLOSED FURNITURE BUSINESS - WOOD N' STUFFED
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10TH, 10:00 AM
214 EAST TELEGRAPH ST., WASHINGTON, UTAH 84780
Assets include: Large Inventory of High Quality, Real Wood Furniture, Artwork, Decor, and other items - complete lot list to be added here soon...
TO BE SOLD WITH NO MINIMUMS, NO RESERVES, NO BUYER'S PREMIUMS...
Auction Preview: Friday, October 9th, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM OR Saturday at 9:00 AM (One Hour Prior to Auction)
· Most auctions are conducted with a live auctioneer selling a variety of items that include real property as well as all types of personal property
· Individual bidder's card will state the conditions and terms for most auction bidding. Additional or unusual terms will be announced at the time of sale. When you fill out a registration form, a bidder number is assigned to you. This registration form will ask for name, address, phone number, and drivers license number. This bidder number will be used for your individual bidding. Whenever you are the highest bidder on any lot, the amount and items purchased are entered into our auction computer file. Upon completion of the auction, you may simply show your bid card to our checkout staff and you will be given an itemized list of your purchases and their cost.
· All prospective bidders are welcome to view and inspect the property prior to the actual sale. Taking time to look at the items for sale is strongly encouraged. Each auction will have listed times for preview. Please check our upcoming events for places and times for inspection as wells as the auctions.
· "Things to remember before bidding" All of our items are sold "As Is". There are no written or implied guaranties. All of our items are sold "Where is". The successful bidder is responsible for removing their purchased items from the sale. It will be the bidders responsibility to determine the sale condition on each item they purchase. All of our auction sales are final. The successful bidders are responsible for removing all purchased items immediately following the auction.
· Payment-All items must be paid in full, immediately after the auction, unless authorized by Statewide Auction Company. We accept Cash or Certified funds. (Certified funds would be a cashier's check made payable to Statewide Auction Co., for the full amount). · Should any changes become necessary, on the day of the auction, by agents of Statewide Auction Co., these changes will take priority over any other prior statements.
· When you are bidding on any item, you show acceptance of the listed terms and conditions and any and all others announced at the time of sale.